Fabricated strainers to meet special demands
Under certain circumstances, standard strainers are not fit for the job. For those special conditions, Vermeer Process can design and manufacture strainers with special characteristics. We do so for the petro-chemical industry, the oil & gas industry as well as for many other industrial markets. Typical applications are process fluids, hydrocarbons and water. Fabricated strainers can handle any type of fluid in any viscosity.
Our welders are classified for all types of material
- All stainless steel types, such as AISI 316, 316L, 316Ti, 321 etc.
- Duplex and Superduplex, 254 SMO
- Nickel alloys like hastelloy ® and monel ®
- Carbon steel
- Cast steel, such as A216 WCB, A234 WPB and CF8M (s.s.)
- Cast iron ASTM 278
- Alubronze ASTM B148 (seawater resistant)